LEARN TO LIFT – Group Training
A 6 hour program designed to teach youth aged 13+ and adults proper technique for all basic fundamental movement patterns including squatting, deadlifting, pushing, pulling & carrying.
Learn proper form to train safely with your sports team or at the gym. Sessions are taught by Physiotherapists Darren Bishop or Ruben San Martin that specialize in strength and conditioning.
In addition to this, participants will also learn the basics of developing their own training program and discuss important physiological principles of strength training
- Improve knowledge of basic fundamental movement patterns (and their variations), core stability and mobility exercises.
- Decrease risk of injury when performing basic exercises
- Increase knowledge regarding exercise programming/periodization as well as basic exercise physiology principles.
Each athlete receives:
- Movement pattern assessment
- Individualized stability, mobility & core exercise programs/education
- Proper warm-up & cool-down procedures
- Education regarding program design and basic periodization
TIME & DATE
4 CLASS SESSION:
Create Your Own Comeback