Lightspeed Running and Rehabilitation
RUN LIKE NEVER BEFORE
The Bridge is proud to introduce the first LightSpeed assisted run apparatus in Canada. This new technology removes up to 35lbs of weight from each stride and is specifically designed for runners by physiotherapists who are runners.
Using bungie cords and specially designed running shorts verse air pressure as in other products, the LightSpeed is able to offload runners with un-encumbering techniques. This makes it an idea, low-cost training aid for recovering from injury, increasing running volume or decreasing the impact of speed training on the body.
BENEFITS AND USES:
- Improve balance and promote normal gait when returning from a major injury or surgery
- Return to running post running injury
- Offloading at risk runners on recovery runs
- Overspeed training to improve biomechanics during tempo and interval training
- Introduction to running for new runners
For more information regarding this new technology, visit the Light Speed Running & Rehab website: http://www.lightspeedrunningandrehabilitation.com/
LightSpeed reduces impact force, encourages better form and increased speed.
Single Run: $18
5 Pack: $80 ($16 per run)
10 Pack: $140 ($14 per run)
20 Pack: $240 ($12 per run)
Create Your Own Comeback