With two clinic locations, Sherwood Park Sports Physiotherapy offers you the best rehab treatment services, movement and performance training programs to truly bridging the gap from rehab to performance.
Located one block west of Millennium Place, THE BRIDGE is a our 7,000 sq ft movement training facility featuring full physiotherapy, chiropractic and sports therapy treatment services along side state of the art movement analysis and training.
From injury prevention to rehabilitation to training athletes safely to return to sport, THE BRIDGE provides comprehensive treatment and training for athletes of all ages.
- Large Indoor turf area
- 30m Sprint track
- ROGUE strength equipment and TRX suspension training system
- Simi Movement Analysis software
- Large Conference area for seminars
- Pilates and Yoga training for recovering athletes
- Physiotherapy, Sports therapy, Pilates and Yoga for all injuries and post surgery
109-2055 Premier Way,
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 0G2 780 570-0225
Located on the second floor of Millennium Place fitness facility in Sherwood Park, Alberta our Millennium location offers full physiotherapy, massage therapy and sports therapy services in a world class fitness facility. Using equipment from industry leaders such as Game Ready, Shuttle Systems, TRX and Lifefitness, we have the ideal space to help you recover from injury to sport or activity.
- Full Fitness Centre
- 25m Swimming Pool, Steam Room and Sauna
- 2 Hockey Rinks and a Leisure Ice Surface
- Full 3 Bay Gymnasium
- 2 Indoor Soccer Fields with Outdoor Fields Adjacent
- Youth Lounge
- Fitness Track
- Access to Millennium Pass when working with our Therapists
- Child care available through the Fun Factory in Millennium Place
214A 2000 Premier Way
Sherwood Park AB T8H 2G4 780 464-5915